Sunday, July 26, 2015

Did I Mention I LOVE Popcorn!?

popcorn
Calling all popcorn lovers....OK seriously, I LOVE popcorn! I don't just love it, I adore it! It is my number one go to snack almost every night. When I first found out I had Celiac, I immediately started to worry I could never eat popcorn again. I mean, could you imagine!? I think I would die! And although there is a ton of popcorn out there that does contain gluten, a good majority of them do not! I usually prefer to just pop my own with some olive oil or butter, but I tend to buy the quick microwave kind as well when I don't feel like making it. It's not only a quick and easy snack, but it can also be pretty healthy (unless you get the really sweet kinds or the ones drenched with butter). Let me just say, I love all the flavors!
I was recently introduced to Hayward Main Street Gourmet Popcorn. I must say, I had never heard of it before, but since it's popcorn I had to find out! A friend of mine, Jen, sells it and she gave me her website to check out. Oh my goodness, it was like popcorn heaven! The combination of flavors they offer are incredible. They have so many to choose from! They have specialty popcorn, popcorn of the month club, flavored popcorn, gift boxes and tins, and even cotton candy! They even sell their kernels so that you can pop your own at home. The best part is all of their products are not only gluten free but GMO free as well!
My friend Jen graciously sent me 5 flavors to try. Immediately I noticed the color of the popcorn, it was so pretty and vibrant! The packaging was simple, but super cute as well. The flavors she sent me were: Caramel Apple Pie, Cherry, Caramel, Cheddar, and Garlic Parmesan. I absolutely loved them all! The caramel apple pie literally tastes like a fresh baked apple pie. The Cherry reminded me of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream. The Cheddar tasted like cheesy nachos. The Garlic Parmesan reminded me of fresh baked garlic bread. And the Caramel was super sweet and delicious. My favorite of these had to be the Cherry! One thing I loved is that each bag of popcorn had so much flavor. You can tell that they really put their heart and soul into making these. I'm going to purchase many more flavors in the near future. I'm excited to try them all! My husband, kids, and I literally sat there quiet as can be eating from all the different bags! Most of them are gone! It's that good. You have to try it. I may even try the popcorn of the month club because I loved it so much. If you'd like to give Hayward Main Street Gourmet Popcorn a try, visit my friend Jen's website at http://www.jenstemptations.com/ and tell her I sent you!
Xo
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment