Thursday, August 13, 2015

Banana Apple Oat Bread

There's nothing I love more than baking! I'm sure those of you who have been following me for awhile know that. There's just something peaceful about combining different ingredients and tasting the final results. I love it!

I cannot say enough good things about Better Batter All Purpose Gluten Free Flour Mix! It's just amazing and makes baking so easy. Of course, I used Better Batter in this recipe- would you expect anything less?! To order from Better Batter visit www.betterbatter.org

I love the combination of bananas and apples in this bread, and the oats make it nice and hearty!  I love enjoying this bread for breakfast with a cup of coffee. It's also delish just as a snack! This recipe makes 2 loaves of bread. I like to freeze one when I make this, or I keep one loaf and give the other to a friend. I hope you love it!

Banana Apple Oat Bread 

2 Sticks of Salted, Organic Butter- softened at room temperature
3/4 Cup of Organic Cane Sugar
2 Organic, Cage Free Eggs
4 Ripe Bananas, mashed
2 Macintosh Apples, peeled and diced into small pieces
3/4 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
3 1/2 Cups Better Batter All Purpose GF Flour Mix
1 Tbsp.  Baking Powder
1 Tbsp. Ground Cinnamon

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans with butter and set aside.
2. In a stand mixer, combine the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the eggs in, one at a time until smooth. Next, add in the mashed bananas and milk and mix until fully combined.
3. Add in the dry ingredients and mix until fully combined. Next fold in the apples with a rubber spatula, just until combined.
4. Distribute the bread mix evenly into both loaf pans. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
5. Enjoy!

*This recipe makes 2 loaves of bread and they freeze nicely.

Xo
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment